Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Friends

These two sweet girls are such a blessing to my life! They are new to the University this year and have quickly found friendship in each other!

I am was so excited to get to spend time with them and practice some more. This go round I wasn't paying as much attention to areas I need to really be practicing so there are a few here that turned out decent!

Thanks for taking a look!

I will attempt to post my first week of the thirty day challenge on Friday evening!















































































 I know there are a lot of pictures here, I told the girls I would put as many as possible on here. Sorry if there are any repeats let me know what you think and any pointers or advice would be awesome!

Be Blessed,
Becks

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures! Good Job! Lovely ladies!

    You can do this!

    ReplyDelete