Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thirty Day Challenge!

Hello family and friends!

I hope that you are finding comfort, hope, and joy today! Our God is good and loves you so very much! 

I am about to begin a thirty day challenge so that I begin to focus on some of my goals! I am looking forward to growing spiritually and physically over my final years of my undergrad and so here is a great start.

I am beginning a thirty day photo challenge. I am really passionate about photography. The ability to freeze a frame what God has created and to acknowledge that he is great and powerful is such an opportunity!

Thus, the beginning of my thirty day challenge!

Come along and join me. I may be unable to post every single day, but I will do the best that I can! Thank you for being a blessing in my life. If any of you would like to be my genie pigs during this please let me know!

Be Blessed,
Becks


No comments:

Post a Comment