Sunday, June 26, 2011

A day of rest

Sunday is always relaxing, as the Lord intends them to be, so thankful for that! Joe went to lunch with his dad and spent the afternoon with his family and so I decided to do the same. I came home and had lunch with my family and then Nana and I decided to lay out in the back yard! It was great!

With lots of calm comes a lot of thinking and meditating!  Evaluating my goals and what stands in the way of those being achieved. What holds me back? What provides me with the drive to be successful. These are the kinds of questions I want to be able to answer prior to the beginning of the fall semester. Attaining the ability to be real and honest with myself.

Something to be sought prayerfully and passionately! Be praying for my journey and any and all opportunities for growth to come! Please send or comment bellow if you visit my page! I would love to hear any verses that lead you to Joy or provide you Joy. This is something I struggle with often and would love for the holy spirit to conqueror in me through scripture memory! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love you and I love this! I will be thinking of verses for you bestie!

    ReplyDelete