Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Wonder of Grace

I have been MIA for a while. The life of living out of my car has created an odd schedule for me. I haven't been able to stick to a routine. So this is a catch up blog....

I am now officially moving into my own apartment in Corpus. I was rather nervous at first, however now I am growing fonder of the idea. I think i will enjoy having my own space, but still being able to enjoy the company of my former roommates who live literally right in front of me :) Just the other day I purchase my very own kitchen table. It is absolutely beautiful and I am in love with it!! This was a steal! $60 on craigslist!

The only thing missing from this pic is the fact that it actually has three chairs! I move in on August 6th and am beyond excited and ready for my JUNIOR YEAR!

I posted a link on the left of my page to the ministry "Wonderfully Made." I love what they are about and the blogs they post are awesome! You should become a fan of them on facebook and check them out! They are based in California and I am hoping and praying for their ministry to spread like a wild fire. Their heart is for college women! I love reading about where God is leading them! 

More to come about Max Lucado's book I am reading! STILL :/ .... lol. I love it though. I think it is important to constantly renew our understanding of grace! 

Until then,
Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment