Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Beginning..

Today was the first day of my Junior Year of college! It is going so quick! I am thankful for that however as I am anxious for the future and the plans my savior had laid for me! This semester and year is going to be much different from the previous ones. My living situation is unfamiliar. My environment is kind of the same and yet very different! God is calling me out in a completely new way and I have to say that I am truly ecstatic about this!

We had Fish Life for the incoming freshmen and transfer students last night and I had a great time welcoming in the new students! I can't wait to see where God leads them and how he grows them in their first semester! I remember my first semester and how complacent I was and curious! I pray for these students that they would make a quick and steady transition through this new chapter in their lives!

First day of classes went excellent! We had so many new faces at free lunch both freshmen and returning students! So much so that there is already discussion on how we are going to raise the money to continue to provide free lunch as we may need to begin ordering more food! Now that is a God sized problem blessing to have!

This new semester brings new challenges, adventures, and blessings! Looking forward to sharing my walk with you this year! Thank you for loving me through my struggles and praying me through the unknown!

Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment