Thursday, May 9, 2013

Half-way there

Good Evening Folks,

This evening I completed my Thursday night arm circuit work out! I will post pictures of the results as told by my heart rate monitor. I have found the work out that I have been doing on both Tuesday and Thursday averages a 500 calorie burn without fail. In all honesty in the next thirty days of this challenge I really need to stop simply completing my Cardio and be intentional and kill every second of it. Right now when I get on the elliptical I just do my four minutes and get off and get into the weight training  Tonight I will post the work out I have been doing.

I am feeling good, however I haven't lost a pound in the last four weeks! I have always heard people say, "you can lose inches and not pounds." but I always thought that is insane! Well people I am officially living proof and I have some stats for you! I am so looking forward to seeing a change in the scale over the next 30 day's though. Our challenge will end on July 6th, just to give you a time frame, and it is a 90 day time frame!

Joey will be coming home tomorrow and this is the last weekend he is returning before the following weekend in which he will be home or good! For those that do not know, we have been in a long distance relationship for the past four years! He is my high school sweet heart and now my hubby to be. There is much excitement around here and I so look forward to documenting our lives!

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to enjoy and love on your mamma's! I know I will!




No comments:

Post a Comment