Tuesday, September 11, 2012

18 hours...

Hello readers,

If there are any out there still as I haven't posted in a long time. I am currently in my last semester of college and I am taking drum roll please........18 credit hours. The maximum. Although this may seem as no large task for some, this is quite a challenge for me! It is consuming all of my time and energy, I have very little me time and it is a tad bit depressing. I am going to set a goal for myself to post once a week. Just once at first so I don't overwhelm myself. I am also working diligently on another blog entitled Captivate. (There is a link just to the right of this that can help you get there! It's purpose is to serve college age women as a tool of encouragement and hope. I hope you are having a blessed week. See you soon.

Becks


No comments:

Post a Comment