Monday, October 24, 2011

A Lady of Diligence

Today as I was searching for a half used spiral I came across an old devotion journal. It was from when I went through Lady in Waiting.

As I read through it I found that it met me where I was! 

Recently on K LOVE it was discussed that we as Christians are constantly seeking literature, more knowledge, more "rules" for how to live our lives properly. When really in fact, we know more than we put to practice and if we would initiate that knowledge it would be better than pursuing more with empty reproach. 

"Almost as dangerous as neglecting the word is the habit of taking it out but not putting it into practice."

Isaiah 50:4
The sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary....

No how are we going to use it, and when are we going to start putting it to practice!

Be Blessed,
Becks


No comments:

Post a Comment