Monday, October 10, 2011

A man worthy of honor :)

I just would like to spend today to express how proud and grateful I am to have Joseph  Adam Watts in my life.
Saturday was the mark of our third year of dating, and no it wasn't some fairy tale day with this extra ordinary ending, however it was perfect. We kept it simple, spent the day relaxing and watching football then off to dinner and a movie. 
The flick we decided to see was Courageous! Such an incredible portrait of the call for men as spiritual leaders of their homes! Even cooler was the fact that there were probably a total of 5 women in the theater and the rest  of the seats were packed with several generations of men! Such a rare but spectacular thing to see.
When we left the theater I was so excited as to where that would lead our conversation for the remainder of the evening. God did not let me down! 
My savior is so passionately in love with me to want so great for me and to provide me such a man after his own heart! I get to see the man that most don't know on such a personal level. I get to see the man that is fearlessly pursuing Christ and seeking what is noble and true. I am awarded the opportunity to follow a man that is only leading me towards things the encourage growth and honor the God we serve!
I am so excited for where God is taking me, and even more thrilled that I get to see the ways he is leading Joe. This is just the beginning! 
The ways that he has grown in the past three years is incredible, I thank God daily for the good work he is doing in my future husband. Also for the ways he has and is continuing to develop our relationship and ministry together.
Please continue to be prayer warriors for us and with us! 

I am sorry for not posting my weight watchers stats but please help to keep me accountable... when i don't post I am cheating lol :)

For today:
Breakfast
Nothing :/
Lunch
Baked Ziti Smart One - 8 points plus
Dinner

Total Remaining Day: 
25 points plus

Activity Points:
Walking Tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment