Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stumbling Blocks

Something that I struggle with an that I always have struggled with is trusting people. I am naturally a pretty open book, I find it to be a weakness sometimes. I am so transparent that it is inappropriate at points. Not to mention, the ears that hear may have mouths that wander. I am open with the things that I have experienced and the areas that I am weak and struggle. Which makes it easy to understand that I over share sometimes. When this get's taken advantage of by a friend though, I really struggle. When I find out from there moms mom mom, you get the picture It is tough! 
As Christians we are called to protect each others testimony. I am learning so much about this.
It is important to me and to so many people, this world is broken and we do not need to be stumbling blocks for each other.
Take care of your brothers and sisters in Christ, if they share something with you in confidence, do not use it against them or share it! 
It hurts your trust with them and affects others who are watching your life!
Love each other, be real, and don't hurt your spiritual siblings.

Be Blessed,
Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment